Collection and handling of personal data.
Personal data means the identification or contact details for a person.
Objectives for the handling of personal data
- Personal data collected by us allows us to keep you informed. If you do not wish to be included on our mailing list you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at INNOVACIONES COSMÉTICO-FARMACÉUTICAS S.L., C/ Mayor, 115. Entlo. 30500 Molina de Segura, Murcia, Spain.
- We will also use your data to help us create, develop, manage, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and to avoid fraud.
- We will occasionally use your personal data to send you important notifications, such as information about purchases or modifications to our policies and conditions. You cannot opt out of these communications, as they contain information that is important to your relationship with Th Pharma.
- We may also use your personal data for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and research, with the aim of improving products, services and communications for Th Pharma clients.
- If you take part in any draw, contest or promotion, we may use the details you provide to administer such programmes.
Collection and handling of non-personal data
Th Pharma also collects data and stores information using methods that do not link it with any particular person. We may collect, handle, transfer, and share non-personal data of this type for any purpose.
Sharing data with third parties
Details will not be sold or passed commercially to third parties.
Th Pharma may occasionally share personal data with companies that provide services such as data management, answering customer queries, managing and improving customer details, customer service, analysing interest in our products and carrying out surveys about customers and their levels of satisfaction. Any such company is legally bound to protect this data.
It is possible that TH Pharma will be obliged to share personal data for legal reasons, in the case of a court ruling or if required by a public or government body, within or outside your country of residence. In this case, if we judge it necessary or relevant to national security, or for other significant reasons for the public good, to share your personal data, we may do so in accordance with current legislation.
Personal data protection
Th Pharma takes the protection of personal data very seriously. The online services use ciphers to protect personal data during processing, and uses IT systems to store them that have limited access and are located in secured areas.
Personal data that you share while using certain TH Pharma products, services or applications, or that you include in comments in TH Pharma forums, chatrooms or social networks, may be visible to other users.
Security and storage of personal data
Access to personal data
In order to guarantee that your contact details and preferences are correct, complete and up to date whenever you access your account at www.Thpharma.es, with respect to other stored personal data, you have permanent access to your data for any purpose, including any requests made to rectify incorrect information or to delete information that is not required to be kept by law or for legitimate commercial reasons. We reserve the right not to process requests that are offensive, unsuitable or invalid, that fail to respect the privacy of a third party, or that are not accessible by law. Requests for access, changes or removal should be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to INNOVACIONES COSMÉTICO-FARMACÉUTICAS S.L., C/ Mayor, 115. Entlo. 30500 Molina de Segura, Murcia, Spain.
In order to offer localisation services for TH Pharma products, we may collect, use and share specific details regarding location, including the geographical location in real time of your computer or server. These localisation details are collected anonymously and cannot be used for personal identification, and are used by TH Pharma and its members and affiliates for the management and improvement of localisation products and services.
Websites and third-party services
TH Pharma web pages, products, applications and services may include links to third-party websites, products and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from a third party. Any data collection by such third parties, including information about localisation or contact details, is protected by the respective privacy policies. We recommend you read the privacy policies of any third parties.
The company is committed to protecting privacy:
In order to guarantee your personal data is secure, we inform all TH Pharma staff of our privacy and security regulations, and adopt the corresponding measures to protect privacy within the company.
Queries regarding privacy:
As with the majority of websites, certain details are collected automatically and stored in register files. This data includes IP addresses, navigator type and language, internet service provider (ISP), reference and exit pages, operating system, dates and times, and clickstream data.