The components in TH-SCA snail secretion from TH PHARMA® have the capacity to restore the biochemical, structural and functional processes that are altered by the skin’s exposure to aggressive external factors.
Its active ingredients include:
- Alantoin: promotes skin epitalisation by stimulating cellular production, and acts as a healing and anti-irritant ingredient.
- Natural antibiotics: protective elements against the bacteria naturally occurring in the skin.
- Proteins and vitamins: contribute to the formation of the dermis structure and work in combination with the natural antibiotics.
- Hyaluronic acid: a polysaccharide that retains a large amount of moisture and works as a precursor to the synthesis of collagen.
- Glycolic acid: reduces the thickness of the skin’s stratum corneum and increases its capacity to absorb collagen.
- Antiproteases: help to delay the aging of the skin by manipulating the cutaneous proteases, which cause deterioration of collagen and elastin.
- Also contains: urea, sodium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and cholesterol.
Instructions for use:
Apply 3 to 5 drops to clean skin in the morning and/or at night, using the palm of the hand to gently rub into the face, neck and décolletage as the first step of the beauty routine. No greasy sensation. Can be combined with Ministral-C Serum or Ministral-C Cream to enrich and boost their results.