The components in TH-SCA snail secretion from TH PHARMA® have the capacity to restore the biochemical, structural and functional processes that are altered by the skin’s exposure to aggressive external factors.
Its active ingredients include:
- Alantoin: promotes skin epitalisation by stimulating cellular production, and acts as a healing and anti-irritant ingredient.
- Natural antibiotics: protective elements against the bacteria naturally occurring in the skin.
- Proteins and vitamins: contribute to the formation of the dermis structure and work in combination with the natural antibiotics.
- Hyaluronic acid: a polysaccharide that retains a large amount of moisture and works as a precursor to the synthesis of collagen.
- Glycolic acid: reduces the thickness of the skin’s stratum corneum and increases its capacity to absorb collagen.
- Antiproteases: help to delay the aging of the skin by manipulating the cutaneous proteases, which cause deterioration of collagen and elastin.
- Also contains: urea, sodium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and cholesterol.
Instructions for use:
Apply day or night to the eyelids and underneath the eyes. Tap gently onto the skin.