LED lamp: 6W LED lamp for drying permanent nail polish. Dries each coat in just 30 seconds.
– Read the manual carefully before use.
– Voltage: 5V/1A 50-60HZ 6W (3 2W LED bulbs).
– Size: 130x101x60mm.
– Weight 126g.
– Plug into the mains before switching on.
– Press the switch on the bottom of the lamp to switch on (the lamp will switch off automatically after the drying time).
– If the lamp gets too hot, remove the hand and let it cool down before continuing with the application.
– The drying effect of the LED bulbs wears off before the bulbs stop working. If the lamp does not dry the polish correctly, change the bulbs using our technical service.
– Disconnect from the mains and store in its box when not in use.
- MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING.
Do not use with other electrical components. Disconnect from the mains before cleaning. Clean with a dry cloth.
– Specifically designed to dry ONE STEP LONG-LASTING NAIL POLISH. Not for any other use.
– Do not leave the lamp switched on unsupervised.
– Disconnect when not in use.
– Allow to cool before storing.
– Do not bring into contact with water or touch with wet hands.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not look directly at the bulbs or the inside of the lamp when switched on.
– Do not touch the LED bulbs when the lamp is hot or switched on.
– Do not manipulate the LED bulbs. This should only be done by a technician.
– Observe the recommended exposition times.