Pure Argan Oil.
Organic argan oil is obtained by cold-pressing the seeds. The oil has a soft golden colour and a characteristic faint smell.
With a high content of fatty acids: oleic, linoleic (omega 6), palmitic and stearic, which aid the metabolism of thromboxanes, prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Also has a high content of sterols, which are the biochemical precursors of molecules such as vitamin D. All these compounds are a basis for the biosynthesis of the cellular membranes, lipid bilayers, in which the compounds produce elasticity and fluidity, stimulating the restoration of the hydrolipid layer that protects the skin.
Argan oil has traditionally been used for:
- Brittle or flaking nails. Strengthens and protects from aggressive external factors.
- As a hair treatment, leaves dry, dull or easily-breakable hair resistant and shiny.
- Treatment for stretch marks.
- Skin irritations. Provides relief from heat, itching, burns and tightness.
- Body massage, after bathing or showering.
- Mature skin, natural anti-oxidant due to its high content of vitamin E.
- Oily skin, non-comedogenic. Helps to encourage skin repair from scarring or blemishes.